Torque Brake Fluid RT700 (.5 Liter Bottle)
Torque is a new racing brake fluid (DOT 4+), made in the U.S., that is simply above all others. The two big advantages are its higher boiling point, and less compressibility. That's all that matters. If you are looking for the best brake fluid for extreme conditions, then this is it.
• Boiling Point (760mmHg):
Dry 683 °F (361.8° C)
Wet 439° F (226.1° C)
• High Temperature Stability 1 °F (.5 °C)
• Vapor Density (air = 1) 10
• Vapor Pressure <0.01 mmHg @ 68° F (20° C)
• Density (Specific Gravity) 1.095
• pH 7.3
• Viscosity @ -40 °F (-40 °C) 1501
• Viscosity @ 212 °F (100 °C) 2.1
5.19E-05 @ 212 °F (100 °C) @ 5800 psi (400 bar)
3.969E-05 @ 122 °F (50 °C) @ 5800 psi (400 bar)
3.405E-05 @ 68 °F (20 °C) @ 5800 psi (400 bar)
• Reserve Alkalinity** 84
* Please note there are a couple of other racing brake fluids claiming reduced compressibility however they either (1) do not offer you the data to support their claim; or (2) provide insufficient data i.e. they omit temperature or pressure. To demonstrate compressibility performance you must have (1) temperature and pressure along with the test result.
There are really only two things that matter in racing brake fluid.
What it's boiling point is (the higher the boiling point, the less water content, the less water content, then the less the fluid will produce air bubbles leading to a soft pedal), and the compressibility (the less the compressibility, the more the brake pedal will retain its feel even as the abuse on the brakes endures....meaning the pedal feel remains the same throughout the event).
Torque brake fluid does just what it claims, and at a price below our other favorite...