Red Line Synthetic Power Steering Fluid satisfies the requirements of most power steering units, while providing 50% greater operating viscosity, 1/5 the evaporation of petroleum power steering fluids, much better low-temperature steering, and greatly improved wear protection. Red Line Power Steering Fluid satisfies the service fill requirements of most auto manufacturers. Red Line Power Steering Fluid can be used where the manufacturer calls for any automatic transmission fluid such as Dexron, Dexron II-D, II-E, or Dexron III, Ford Type-F, Mercon, or M2C138-CJ such as required by Ford, AMC, Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, Infiniti, Jaguar, VW, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, SAAB, Subaru, Volvo, Porsche, Mitsubishi, Mazda, and many others.
Red Line Power Steering Fluid has much better thermal and oxidation resistance compared to petroleum power steering fluids and is capable of use at higher temperatures and will improve low-temperature steering compared to most factory fluids.
The Red Line Power Steering Fluid can be used in high-performance racing and autocrossing to reduce power steering cavitation resulting in steering sponginess and boil-over. Red Line is compatible with petroleum power steering fluids and ATFs. The excellent detergency of this fluid keeps the power steering system clean and operating properly.
• Helps prevent high-temperature steering fade
• Helps prevent difficult low-temperature steering
• Greater heat resistance
• Helps prevent high-temperature boil-over
• 50% greater high-temperature viscosity
• One-fifth the high-temperature evaporation
• Helps prevent leakage and squealing
• One-fourth the oxidation of petroleum power steering fluids
• Compatible with petroleum and synthetics