With 2012 winding down (we will have done over 22 events in 2012, and we still have 2 to go at this point), the first hints of the schedule for 2013 are starting to be published.? Released this week is the Porsche Owners Club Schedule for 2013.? Many of the events are return engagements, three new tracks have been added, and two tracks are off the program as well.? Traveling will become a much bigger part of the plans if one is to compete in all the POC events in 2013, as teams will need to travel all the way to Miller Motorsport Park in Utah next year.? Some of these events are going to be big deals…like a combined event w PCA at Auto Club in early April, which is also going to be the first event in the Pirelli Drivers Cup 2013 schedule.
Here is the schedule –
2013 Porsche Owners Club Calendar
——–Date———–Event Location & Description
- February 9 & 10–Willow Springs Raceway -? Cup Races &? Time Trials? #1 & 2
- March 2 & 3–Chuckwalla Valley Raceway – Cup Races & Time Trials #3 & 4
- April 5, 6 & 7–Auto Club Speedway, Fontana – Cup Races & Time Trials #5 & 6 in association with PCA and the “Festival of Speed”
- May 11 & 12–Button willow Raceway – Cup Races/TT #7 & 8,? Racers Clinic #1
- May 31, June 1 & 2–Auto Club Speedway, Fontana “Tribute to LeMans” 4-hour ENDURO/Cup Race / Time Trial #9
- August 23, 24 & 25–Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, “POC” Charity Fundraiser/Cup Races / Time Trials #10 & 11
- September 20, 21 & 22 Miller Motor Sports Park, Utah – Cup Races &
- Time Trials #12 & 13 In association with PCA, Intermountain Region.
- October 12 & 13–Chuckwalla Valley Raceway – Cup Races & Time Trials #14 & 15
- December 7 & 8– Willow Springs Raceway – Cup Races / TT #16 & 17? Racer Clinic #2
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.