At BRracing, we’re all about getting the most from your car, and enjoying the experience and fun.
(Updated below, w pics and info of the results and feedback from the event)
Well, based on all the feedback and participation at the track days we had in 2009, we put together a “one of a kind” program for a select set of our customers, to really make the event and driving opportunity a true life time experience. Just like Porsche Executive days, Audi Corporate days, BMW Joy days, we wanted to create all that and more.
Our event will be held at Laguna Seca on March 15, 2010.
We have rented a full session to be dedicated just to BRracing customers in this special program. A dedicated run group, with only a limit of 10 cars on the track, so that there is no confusion and congestion, and each customer can concentrate on getting the most of their track time.
We will have –
– Full driving event at the Laguna Seca track (4 run sessions during the day)
– Driving coaches (not the normal coaches, but all our friends from the Pro Racing world…exisiting Porsche Pro drivers, BMW Factory Drivers, drivers from the 2010 Grand-AM series, ALMS series) – each customer will have a dedicated professional coach to help them get the most from their car and experience during the day
– Full catered meals all day, with an executive chef preparing the main multi-course lunch meal, delivered to the guests in our suite
– Full use of a dedicated set of Laguna Seca suites, for all the meals, and to relax in during the day, and to watch all the other activities during the day (whether from inside, or the balcony that overhangs the pits and looks out on the front straight)
– Dedicated use of the Laguna garages for BRracing customers. Simply drive in, and drive out onto the course when our run group is on
– Full BRracing crew maintaining and preparing all the customer cars during the day. We will have our full rig, tools, nitrogen, jacks, and some spare parts and tires to take care of everything during the day…..the cars are cleaned and prepped between each session
– BRracing goodie bag….special items being given away as part of the experience
– Dedicated camera crew, and HD video footage for each car, with special CDs of the event being created for each participant of their car and time on the track
– Live video and MAC video displays in the suites to view the recent track outings and footage for training and review
ALL part of the BRracing Executive Experience
The excitement from the customers who have signed up is so great, and the feedback so positive, that we are already at work at creating another one of these events for later in 2010 at another reknown track in the area, and we will be adding to the experience with other integrated elements (hotel spa stay, special dinners at unique restaurants in the area, spa treatments during the day for the other members not participating in the track events, and more). Look for more on this in the coming months.
BRracing….going beyond the norm…making the most of each driving opportunity and creators of FUN
Well….to say that the event was a success would be a huge understatement. We had almost the perfect event. Everyone showed up and more….we had near perfect weather, no wind, no clouds, all sun. We had no incidents from our group, not a single tire or car off at any time all day. The customers thought the instruction was outstanding, the best ever, and the improvement in times and control made throughout the day lay testimony to that. The BRR crew took care of everything, and the garages, suites, and food were amazing, and really made this a complete event.
The success was so great, that so many asked if we could do this again…..so, we are, and not in the Fall like we originally planned, we already have the date (June 1, 2010), and we have reserved the track already, and we are almost full with signups for that day. We are going to be expanding the group to accomodate the variety of speeds and competence of the drivers, and to ensure even better track time. Many said that our event was better than the Mercedes AMG day, or the Audi Executive experience, and the ability to stretch the legs of the cars was far greater than those events allow. The support from HOD (Hooked On Driving) was outstanding, and made the whole event a success.
Here are some quick pics of the event at Laguna
(1) Gathering in the suites for the meetings and overview of the day
Sample of the cars we had in our group….plus each car had a set of custom graphics and BRR number panels….
The cars in the garages between runs….full access, we had nitrogen for all the cars, our full tool chests, full crew…truly made it an “arrive and drive” event
And, of course, the cars on the track…
Check out our gallery for more pics of the event…..and come join us for our next one on June 1, 2010.