There are many groups out there that put on track days or track events. But there are very few that run an event as well as Hooked On Driving (HOD). They cater to all experience levels, and this is the place to go if you are just starting out, or need an instructor, or are looking for a wide variety of dates at the great selection of tracks in Northern California. They limit the size of the run groups….you never get crowded. They enforce the passing rules….you don’ t get pushed around. They have a large and very experienced set of instructors (and everyone, even our racer customers, can and should still use instructors).
So, here is their schedule for Northern California tracks for 2013. HOD also has an organization in Southern California if you are looking for more events of theirs on the West Coast.
- January 26th, Saturday Thunderhill Raceway
- February 1st, Friday Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (92db sound limit)
- February 16th, Saturday Thunderhill Raceway
- February 22nd, Friday Speedway Sonoma
- March 1st, Friday Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in conjunction with MPCA (92db sound limit)
- March 16th, Saturday Thunderhill Raceway
- March 26th, Tuesday Speedway Sonoma
- April 18th– 19th Thurs/Friday Thunderhill Raceway
- May 10th, Friday Thunderhill Raceway
- May 14th, Tuesday Speedway Sonoma
- May 30th, Thursday Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (90db)
- June 8th – 9th Sat/Sun Thunderhill Raceway
- June 20th Thursday Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (90db)
- July 3rd, Wednesday Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (90db)
- July 20th– 21st, Sat/Sun Miller Motorsports Park Tooele, UT (experienced drivers)
- July 25th, Thursday – Thunderhill Raceway
- July 30th, Tuesday Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (90db)
- August 9th, Friday Thunderhill Raceway
- August 25th, Sunday Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (90db)
- September 6th, Friday Thunderhill Raceway (with National Corvette Museum and WSCC Clubs)
- September 12th, Thursday Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (90db)
- September 28th – 29th, Sat/Sun Thunderhill Raceway (with Lotus Cup)
- October 3rd – 4th, Thursday/Friday – Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (90db)
- October 10th, Thursday Speedway Sonoma
- October 24th-25th Thursday/Friday Thunderhill Raceway
- November 14th, Thursday Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (90db)
- November 16th, Saturday Thunderhill Raceway
- November 29th, Friday Speedway Sonoma (Asphalt Friday)
- December 14th, Saturday Thunderhill Raceway (Thanks Coaches!) – all HOD Drivers welcome
About Sound levels at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Our events (HOD) in the past have all been limited to 92db. Many of the new, prime dates at this iconic track are at a 90db limit. These are noted in the schedule above.
BRracing (Bruce and Robb) are also official instructors with HOD, so if you want personalized instruction at any of these events, just let us know. HAVE FUN and BE SAFE.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.