BRracing is participating both as a lead sponsor and an event participant in the exciting Targa Trophy event #2, August 27/28, 2010, in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The event comprises a great combination of elements to make it one of the “must do” events for 2010.
A full road rally on some incredible roads – over 300 miles of driving…..this is serious stuff
A full event party and Awards ceremony
A big exotic and speciality car show, and vendor showcase at the W Hotel
Here are the full details –
- Targa Trophy – Bay Area Rally Fest
- Triple Crown Event #2 – Friday & Saturday August 27 & 28
- Hosted by W San Francisco & W Silicon Valley
- Rally Event Details
Rally Event Details
Vehicles – Targa Trophy is open to all makes of exotic and specialty sports cars including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Spyker, Mercedes AMG, BMW M, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Audi, Lotus, Viper, Corvette, select European & Japanese imports, classic exotics, muscle cars and unique one-off sports cars.
Checkpoint Stops – Undisclosed stops throughout San Francisco Bay Area
Host Hotels – W San Francisco & W Silicon Valley
Rally Event Entry Fee – $895 Includes
- Entry fee covers driver and navigator
- Team registration private event at W San Francisco Friday night
- Targa Trophy Event #2 pre party exclusively at venue TBD
- Massive rally start & car/vendor display open to the public at W San Francisco 7am til 12noon
- Custom car signage scheme for event cars
- Special edition Targa Trophy event T-Shirts & accessories
- Sponsor giveaways
- Team gift bags
- Gourmet Breakfast at W San Francisco
- Special event lunch/car show check point at W Silicon Valley
- Finale dinner/awards ceremony at W San Francisco
- $30,000 in prizes + trophies to be distributed between the top 7 finishers
- Points towards the Targa Trophy Triple Crown Championship series standings
- Exclusive after party for rally drivers, sponsors, media, friends & VIP’s at W San Francisco
What could be better? Great event, great cars, friends, cars from all over the US, driving on some great roads and competition.
Don’t delay, sign up NOW and mention BRracing, and get our customer specific discounted entry fee. BRracing will be there, with several cars in the event directly, with many of our customers participating, and also showing at the vendor showcase and car show.
For more details, see www.targatrophy.com and 2010 Event #2.
Call us, message us, or contact Targa Trophy directly if you have any questions about the event or entry.
You can also see some pictures from EVENT #1 of 2010 in So. CA at our gallery –
then select “EVENTS”, and Targa Trophy 2010, Event #1 Los Angeles
BRracing will also be sending out more details and a direct invitation to all our customers, starting the week of July 26, 2010.
We will start to release details of the route….but believe me, this has everything in it, all that CA holds dear…..you’ll see the coast, the mountains, the Bay…everything.
Entries ARE LIMITED….and already nearly half the entries have been taken before we even start the promotion…….SIGN UP SOON